17th October 2019
Event location: The Guoman Tower, London St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LD
Don't miss Mike Shirley, Deputy Vice President Marketing at the Future Utilities: Smart Energy Conference on the 17th October.
Mike will be joining a panel discussion at 10:05am to discuss Future Priorities for a smart, flexible energy market:
- Which technologies are most likely to take hold over the next 5 years
- Taking advantage of the new commercial opportunities disruption presents
- Making the most of the new sea of data
- Thinking differently to deliver true value to customers
- Developing new processes to transform operations and reduce costs
Joining Mike on the panel will be representatives from; SP Energy Networks; Tonik Energy; Together Energy and SSEN.
Register for the event on the Future of Utilities Smart Energy website